Sunday, October 23, 2011

Starting Up Again

After a nice extended break I am ready to hit the weights again. My body is not sore anymore and I feel stronger and rejuvenated. These past few days in the weight room have been my best days yet and I definitely think that I am on the right track. I decided to incorporate a little bit more running on the treadmills and abdominal exercises into my workout.

Here is my workout schedule for the week:
On Mondays my workouts are heavy chest exercises, curls, and shoulder machines. On Tuesdays I visit the aerobics room and work the leg machines. On wednesdays I go back to upper body with incline bench press, pull ups, and olympic lifts. Then on Thursdays I go back to the aerobics room and run a couple of miles on the treadmill then I do an abdominal workout. Lastly on friday I do another chest workout, machines, treadmill, and finish with an ab workout.
This workout plan works best for me and I feel that it keeps me in shape. I am always looking for new ways to improve and vary my workouts. After my workouts I try to eat as much as I can to get the most out of my workouts. Stay Healthy.

Creative Commons License
Heavy Things by ennuidesign is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment