Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Minor Setback

This week I had an ingrown toenail that did not allow me to workout my legs. Although the pain was bearable, I did not want to further aggravate it. My workouts consisted mostly of abs, chests workouts, back workouts, and forearm workouts. So with no leg workouts throughout the week I decided to do some catching up on school. Since registration for next semester is just around the corner I decided to look at a few classes that I was interested in.

I am thinking about being a business major but I also needed to take some common curriculum courses. I decided that I am going to take a weight lifting class next semester. I feel like the class will allow me to improve my workouts, gain some new workout buddies, and also provide inspiration for me to keep on top of my workouts. I have heard nothing but good things about the class and I am sure that I will enjoy learning some new techniques and making some new friends in the weight room. This minor setback has given me the opportunity to look at some courses that I would not have looked at otherwise. Aside from my business courses I am thinking about taking sociology and mythology as well. Stay Healthy and Hit the Weights.

Creative Commons License
iraq by The U.S. Army is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment